To see the Church united to change the culture.
To respond to the spiritual problems threatening our communities today.
• 400 California Pastors attending the Church United Awakening Tour: Washington, D.C. 4-day Conference
• 200 California Pastors attending the Church United Awakening Tour: Sacramento, CA 2-day Conference
• 157 California Pastors attended the Church United Awakening Tour: Washington, D.C. 4-day Conference
• 24 Regional California Pastors attended the Church United Awakening Tour: Sacramento, CA 2-day Conference
• Regional Briefings: Regional briefings are a regional event to connect and build pastor relationships. They educate pastors on the cultural issues (Policy, legal, biblical talking points) to preach boldly from the pulpit, engage their congregations, and activate the body of Christ.
May 24, 2017: 157 California pastors attended the Church United Awakening Tour: Washington, D.C. The pastors gathered on the steps of the United States Capitol with permission from the Capitol Police.
San Francisco Bay Area
Los Angeles County: South Bay, South Central, San Gabriel Corridor
Orange County: North and South county
Vision and Strategy Explained
To change and shape the moral culture of our communities in California. The strategy is to equip pastors as culture changers by sending them to Washington, D.C and Sacramento, California for annual Watchmen on the Wall conferences. These events have and are building a network with those pastors to provide resources throughout the year. The movement is growing and started with 6 pastors attending in 2014, 27 pastors in 2015, and 70 pastors in 2016. The D.C. conference is a boot camp where pastors hear high profile leaders share about the current spiritual crisis and activate pastors to change culture. Pastors then return to California on fire to preach Jesus boldly and speak a biblical worldview to their congregations. The inaugural Sacramento event will take place in 2017.
Church United is strategically inviting pastors of influence in regions across the state of California to attend the D.C. and Sacramento events and then selects key pastors to receive scholarships for both conferences.
The fruit from the Washington, D.C. has been profound! Pastors are bringing other pastors with them, sharing their transforming experience, and then activating other pastors and their congregations tenfold.
The Conferences focus on the spiritual heritage of our county and our state with nationally known speakers like David Barton and elected officials (Senators, Representatives and Assemblymen) who fear the Lord and vote a biblical worldview.
Getting pastors to D.C. is the igniting catalyst! A scholarship to send a pastor(s) to D.C. and Sacramento will provide more than just attendance at the annual Watchmen events. Pastor Jim Domen’s role is to build and develop an ongoing relationship with these pastors of influence statewide. Through these friendships he’s able to host regional and monthly meetings to stoke the fire that begun in D.C. and Sacramento to help facilitate cultural change.
After the conferences the connection points for California pastors are the regional briefings. They reconnect their pastoral relationships, recruit other pastors from their area, and follow the influential regional pastors and are equipped with what is happening with current events.